Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

First of all, I have to make a corrrection-Kellie told me the shower was actually thrown by my sister-in-laws Jen and Connie as well. Maybe mom too? I'm not sure. Sorry, I just assumed Kellie and Jeni because those were the RSVP people.

Well today me and Wade taught our new Sunbeam class. We had 3 boys in sharing time, but the 3rd never made it to class because as he said, "I don't like them!" (meaning Wade and I). We had a good laugh about that. The other 2 were very cute and we had a good time trying to teach them, the key word being TRY. The one was very quiet and the other one very talkative. He went off on a lot of tangents. It was very cute.

Wade is dissing my Josh Groban music. I don't appreciate it. He is such a snob. Jeni will have to show him what's up. ;-) Hehehe

I am making some deviled eggs for Easter dinner which of course Wade won't eat because they have both mayonaise and pickles-2 of his arch enemies. Hopefully the rest of the Manns will like them. I missed coloring eggs and watching little ones look for them this year. :-( So sad.

Today is Wade and my anniversary. We will probably go out to eat next week to celebrate, but I did bring the top layer of our wedding cake back from Salt Lake.

Our baby is still being quite the little kicker. She just moves so much-especially during movies. We have another ultrasound next week and meeting with the neurosurgeon.

Later!

3 comments:

Luke and Kellie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brian and Martha said...

That's my favorite part of being pregnant is feeling the baby move. Unless is it in your ribs, but seriously I LOVE that part.

Connie said...

Id lovesum of your deviled eggs!!! Im getting better at typing!
*~Sierra~*