Well, I spent last week in Salt Lake with the family. It was a little exhausting, I must be getting used to the quiet of a house of 4 adults. Plus I grew a lot bigger in that one week I was gone. I guess my body was just exhausted from the growing. Wade was surprised when I got back and he saw how much bigger I was! I like it when he refers to me and the baby as his girls.
Jeni and Kellie threw me a shower. We had a really good turnout and got lots of good stuff! I thought it was really cute that my niece Sydney wanted to give something from just herself since my older nieces did, so she donated a book of her own to the baby. We played a couple games and Kellie made a lovely diaper cake. Jeni made a tablecloth out of a heart and crossbones print fabric, since my baby likes pirates. hehehe We had cake and chocolate strawberries. I wish I'd taken a few more pictures but hopefully with the ones Jen and Kellie took, they'll be enough.
My almost 4 yrs old niece, Elizabeth, enjoyed touching my tummy and saying she could feel the baby move. Usually it was not a time when she was moving, but that's okay, she liked thinking she could feel her. She also asked me if she could wash my baby, so I promised her that yes, she could wash my baby after she was born. I think she got this idea from when she had a bath with my 2 year old niece, Gabrie.
All in all, I had a good time with my fam but was glad to see my Wade again.
October 2019: Part 1
5 years ago
1 comment:
Im glad you had a good time, did you like the teddy bear I made? I thought it was a little too stitchy but the stuffing kept pokin out so I had to so it up better. I mainly used my reading time @ night my lunch time at school and any other odd in-betweens I got. I'm scared of the needle in sewing machines, not alot but I do not know how to use one, and so anyways I made my own pattern, used my own fabric, and sewed it by hand,Caleb is choking on his laughter right now. Ihope i used soft enough fabric, but I used the softest fabrics I had.
~Sierra~
Post a Comment