Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hide'n'Seek

Oh, one more adorable thing. Before I knew about Mamie's spina bifida, I had a dream when I was pregnant of my little girl running away and hiding from me and it kinda broke my heart when I felt like that would never quite happen. Well, just not exactly how I had imagined.

The other day, Mamie and I played hide and seek. I hid in her room and kept saying, "Come find Mommy!" and she'd army crawl into the room and get so excited and giggle when she found me. Then I hid in the bathroom and did the same thing. Then in my room. Then Daddy came home and I told him to hide under the desk and I "chased" Mamie (crawling) into the living room where we found Daddy under the desk. So cute! I just LOVE my girl!

1 comment:

Luke and Kellie said...

So fun! I can just picture it!