Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3

Well, I went into the doctor yesterday, and my amniotic fluid was way up! 16! woo-hoo Before it was about 6-8. It should be 10 or above but they don't get super concerned till it's under 5. But they were monitoring it closely. Now I dont' have to go back on Friday. Yay!

I have just been spending my time playing more Farmtown, reading, making cards, and keeping track of finances. I made some beautiful cards last night. I was so proud. Of course, I copied one of Robin's. It was so cute, I just had to do one like it. The book I'm reading is called "Blood Sins" by Kay Hooper. It is really good. I got it off the Best Seller cart at the library. I have also still been playing lots of farmtown. Sometimes Seth or my friend Shelly is playing too and we chat a bit.

I chose the decor for my blog because it reminds me of the colors for my baby's bedding. Robin, Marissa, and Connie are throwing a shower for me this Saturday and Jeni is coming for the weekend. Yay! We will probably make some more cards. Well, that's about all I have to say.

2 comments:

Luke and Kellie said...

I want to come to the shower! If you can find a cheap ticket I will come but the only ones I found were $400!

Connie said...

Glad you got your fluids up!!!!!
That shower sounds like alot of fun!
I wish I could make cards w/ you.

Love you,
Sincerely,
Animalcrazygirl