Well, today is my birthday, I am now officially 30 years old and honestly I don't mind a bit. Last night Wade and I went to the Portland temple. It was very pretty and reminded me of visiting the DC temple because it was in this wooded area with all these nice homes. It was a good thing we went then because it is now closing till the 23rd.
Afterwards, we went out to a Japanese restaurant for my b-day with Wade's parents. It was very yummy. Today Wade is making me a tasty birthday dinner and a cake.
Wade was offered a sales job which he has decided to take. I have an interview on Tuesday with Kay Jewelers and Motherhood Maternity said they will call me this week. They are both only hiring part time so maybe I could do both. That would be nice. I think I could make more money at the jeweler but the maternity store sure would be fun at this point in my life. Both stores are at a mall in downtown Portland so I would probably end up taking the Max train to work. Portland is a really cool town. There are so many neat shops and the color and decor of everything is so pretty. I wish it was more sunny though.
Whoever reads this, particularly family, please feel free to leave comments. It lets me know someone actually reads this. Plus I just like it. Later!
October 2019: Part 1
5 years ago
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! We left you a message on your phone I hope you can understand it. Gabrie was really excited to talk to you but when you didn't answer she got mad and wouldn't talk. Also I think she thought you were going to sing "happy birthday" to her, she was very disappointed. Well, I love you and I'm glad you got to do fun things for your birthday and it's just the begining since you make your b-days last all month long!
( : Tell Wade congrats on the job and good luck with your interviews.
Post a Comment